At present, there is a notable lack of training between the moment pilots complete their Airline Pilot integrated courses and before they enter companies in which JET airplanes, such as the A320 and B737, are piloted.
THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL PREPARATION
Jet Orientation Course
The market dictates that it is absolutely essential that this void be filled. To respond to that need, Airpoint has developed a "Jet Orientation Course" (JOC). This course provides future pilots with complementary theoretical and practical preparation on this type of airplanes. The JOC allows future pilots to make the jump between SEP and MEP without the standard qualification route being their only option, and it sufficiently prepares pilots for qualification, allowing them to take full advantage of the FFS level D simulator hours.
What sets us apart
Flights can be made on either the A320 or B737 type simulators, which are most similar to those used by the main airlines in the skill assessment tests. Students will train for the most common procedures and emergencies, thus consolidating their knowledge and CRM skills.
Airpoint instructors are active pilots, with thousands of flight hours and significant experience in operating procedures; this is what enables them to guide their students towards successful careers as professional pilots.
The students have all the necessary documentation to follow the JOC course in both theoretical and practical sessions.
What the course comprises
The JOC is centered around days of maximum activity, divided into theoretical and practical sessions.
Airbus/Boeing procedures and operation flows. Two sessions to analyze the standard procedures for both manufacturers, in addition to their operation flows.
- 8 sessions, 45 minutes each:
- Main airplane systems. Two sessions on airplane systems: (electrical, hydraulic, etc.). The necessary documentation is provided for study and for an in-depth understanding of the various areas.
- Operating procedures Two sessions which teach the standard procedures for the A320/B737.
- Emergency procedures. Two sessions which analyze all the requirements for the two models (A320/B737).
- Airbus/Boeing procedures and operation flows. Two sessions to analyze the standard procedures for both manufacturers, in addition to their operation flows.
- 10 sessions on the simulator, 1 hour each:
- Divided into simulator sessions adapted according to the theoretical model. They begin with a 30-minute cockpit briefing, followed by “Pilot Flying” (PF) operation time.
PRICE (IVA included)
- 1 Pilot - 10 hours PF: 1.490€
- 2 Pilots - 5 hours PF + 5 PM: 1.090 €/per person*.
*In the event two people do the JOC together, both the theoretical sessions and the simulator will be shared, with each person performing 5 hours pilot flying (PF) and another 5 hours pilot monitoring (PM).
Airpoint will award a certification of successful completion of the JOC course.
Collaborative agreement with the